Sunday, February 7, 2016

I am Mark Rubio, I am Mark Rubio. I did not lead Gang of 8. Did not. Did not. Did not. (badly flustered #Rubio) #GOPDebate

  1. I am Mark Rubio. I am Mark Rubio. I did not lead Gang of 8. Did not. Did not. Did not. You will be marked for execution.
  2. Marco Rubio Repeats Similar Line 4 Times in GOP Debate
  3. Esto de que el Barça juegua a las 12 es una broma? Que me acabo de levantar joder
  4. Let's dispel with this fiction that Marco Rubio doesn't know what he's doing
  5. Rubio To Ramos: I Will Not Cancel Obama’s Executive Amnesty for DREAMers
  6. Nice to see Christie's douche baggery finally used for good & not evil.
  7. Bakal calan presiden kubu Republik yang tengah naik daun Marco Rubio mendadak layu setelah diserang terus  men...
  8. Truth is, is right up there as a huge issue, and Rubio is all about amnesty. Never gets my vote