Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Photo #Googleplus PEOPLE WHO SAY "THANK YOU" (May21) This circle is to show appreciation #Circlecurator

PEOPLE WHO SAY "THANK YOU" (May21) This circle is to show appreciation to the 420  who said thanks to my last circle, and 79 new #thankyou members entering this circle for the first time. All of these people I observed over the last week taking a second to say "thanks". I was so pleased, I created a circle of 500 of you. I am amazed every day what a fun group of people have been accumulating here on Google+. I continue to be impressed with quality, the professionalism,  and the sincerity of everyone I am meeting. This circle is for YOU. 

THIS IS FOR YOU -- To me saying #thankyou and showing gratitude to fellow human beings is one of the most wonderful experiences and proves to me that #thankyoumagic is every day changing the world we live in and making it a little more safer, nicer place for us all to live in. I do not think we can ever have enough appreciation for each other, so I honor, respect and love each and everyone of you for the part you are taking in this endevour with me.

ADD CIRCLE https://plus.google.com/101904131866282936786/posts/eMNtKY5jdEL

TESTIMONIALS
==========================================
+Dotti Key   - This is the reason I believe circle shares are great. Robby, I am thankful to all #circlecuratorswho have included myself and all others. Fantastic people here that we may not have ever known. I thank you for your kindness...always.  I agree with Robby Ball and wish to extend my gratitude to Robby, circles, and friends,   #circlecurators . Thank you each and all, your kindness is appreciated.
+Liz W    - Its good to have a group of people that always keep each other in d circle and support each other and not just think abt to raised d # of followers.. thanks +Robby Ball... sharing those nice post w me... hv a lovely evening...

+Fauziah Samad     - Hi dear Robby Ball  thank you so much for always sharing and including me, really appreciate what you've done. Plussed and reshared.
+John Brody   - Please consider including me in your next circle share. You will be plussed and publicly shared. I'm an active Landscape Travel photographer - Thanks much :)   +Tara Meyer-Robson   - I absolutely adore Robby Ball circles. He brings such a grateful, lovely energy to curating his circles, and because of  that, he has put together a group of really lovely people. Take a look and consider adding some or all of these great G+ers to your circles!  Have a beautiful Friday!! :o) 
+Heather Koroll    - Thank You Robby Ball  for the really excellent circle! You're incredible! Plussed, shared with much appreciation. Have a terrific week! : )
+Chris Winkley      Robby Ball once again thank you, and thank you for all the time you put in to appreciating all those people who are polite, and appreciate what you are doing on g+... 
+Unqualified Gamers    - Thanks Robby Ball, you are awesome! Looking forward to the next one as always  
+tee janna   -  Great one, my compliments!!! Thank you +Robby Ball for having me among these great  people
+Sandra Deichmann   Thanks a lot for including me and for all your efforts to share great circles at G+  :))
+Troy MacDonald  -  Thank you for always including me, to is always my pleasure to plus and share =) Robby Ball Keep up the momentum and the awesome work buddy! Cheers, - Troy
+Steven Krohn    - Thank you +Robby Ball for the inclusion in your most outstanding circle.  I am happy to add it to my circles and to share it the public
+Krzysztof Felczak    - Thank you very much +Robby Ball for including me in this great circle. Much appreciated. Will share the circle 
+Igor Schevchenko    - +Robby Ball Thanks a lot for including me in this great circle, my friend! I'm honored! Have a great Friday!
+Lisi Rivera   - Thank you +Robby Ball There is just one moon and one golden sun And a smile means friendship to everyone. Though the mountains divide And the oceans are wide It's a small world after all!
+Fauziah Samad    - Hi dear Robby Ball really appreciate what you've done to always sharing with me . Thank you so much for the inclusion.Warm regards to you and family.
+Osiris Jenkins     - Let all say Thank You to +Robby Ball for sharing this with us. Its always great to see his hard work in my feed! 
+Dark Cleo Productions    - Lots of great people to add to your circles including now us, Thanks Robby Ball 
+John Lawson     - Robby Ball continues a great#circleshare resource. Please go to the original post for details. Thanks!
==========================================

PLEASE VISIT the "The Magic of Circles" hosted by +Circle Magic Each day we gather the most active Circles on G+. Circles are #Magic , and if you love them, they will love you back. Are you just getting started and you are staring at and empty page, but you want to get started now. Carefully select, then add or share a Circle and watch your community grow. Once you have gotten started you will start wanting to focus and refine your adds, but getting started by diving in, will hep you to learn really quick what you like and do not like. Sharing circles that catch your eye benefits everyone, Sharing circles can also help you by getting you added others circle and it helps the #circlecurator know he is doing the right thing by getting them recognized and promoted as active circle distributor. The more shares he/she gets THIS WEEK the more people that follow you NEXT WEEK. 

THE MAGIC OF CIRCLES
https://plus.google.com/u/1/b/103678492966360900254/communities/110533309056060602888

SPECIAL THANK YOU FROM +Circle Magic  - I just wanted to take a second to thank all the best of the best circle promoters, who probably mostly go un-noticed, but without them, the success of the circle sharing would be much more challenging. These SPECIAL people have all dropped by my community "The Magic of Circles" and shared someone else's circle. #TIPHAT to .....

+Logan Lynn Roberts  
+Michael Q Todd 
+Sandra Deichmann 
+Jasmina Brozović  
+Ivana Zuber 
+SpaceyQT 
+Suzanne W    
+Abby Baker   
+Ralf Skirr 
+Michael Sonntag 
+Tantalizing Web Marketing 
+Laura Kimmel 
+Laura Sanna La Lupa 
+ArmStreet 

SPECIAL THANK YOU TO THE #circlecurators - I cannot forget you either. without your  thankless hard work, building, maintaining, auditing, promoting these lists in the first place, none of us would have anything to promote.

+Selected Circles 2014 
+Big O circles 
+Michael's Awesome Circles 
+Circle Pusher 
+Michael B. 
+Togs Circle Connect 
+Circle Boss  
+Captain R.B. 
+Rusty Ferguson 
+Work With Billy Funk 
+Billy Funk's Sharing 
+Billy Funk 
+Ludovic Moreeuw 
+Jason Levy 
+Google Plus Engagement Circle Share 
+Circle Plus 
+Vladimir Samsonov 
+Tiny Prints   
+Mario Falcetti 
+Carlos Esteban 
+Gert Jan Hermus 
+Auth Icle 
+Cesare Riccardo  
+Riccardo Lemons 
+Paula Teshima 
+Shared Circles Magic G+ 

Here are some of the most amazing circles I have seen released in the last seven days, each of these amazing people have worked really hard to deliver a specialize list just for you

+Chad Hart 
+Cristina De R.Costa 
+Mario Falcetti 
+Raffaele Romeo Arena 
+Bikash Das  
+Silvio De Rossi  
+PIZZA CIRCLES 
+The Rusty Ball 
+Marlo Angelo Tito  
+Amig Von Hallen   
+Swapnil singh Solanki 
+Thea Groom 
+Blonde Spotting  
+Circles Circles Circles     
+Mary Gunter 
+Cristina De R.Costa 
+Pretty Poison  
+Thomas Kohler 
+Blonde Alien 
+Mariana Lopez de Waard 
+Quality Circle 
+Richard Heby  
+Tancredi Matranga  
+Brandon Leibowitz 
+authicle.com 
+Tory Stephens 
+Manica Circles 
+Crazy Circles 
+AyJay Schibig 
+Sam Stormborn Ormandy  
+Roy Erling McKellar 
+Amig Von Hallen 
+Corlis Gray  
+Gorka Ortiz 

I know we are all doing this for free, with no real idea of why we are doing this, except that it feels like the right thing to do. One day in the furture it might pay off with a friendlier, happier world. To me saying#thankyou and showing gratitude to fellow human beings is one of the most wonderful expereinces and proves to me that #thankyoumagic every day change the world we live in and make it a little more safer, nicer place for us all to live in. I do not think we can ever have enough appreciation for each other, so I honour, respect and love each and everyone of you for the part you are taking in this endevour with me.


#sharedcircle #publiccircleshare #circleshare#circleoftheday #circleshares #circlesharing#circlesshare #publicsharedcircle#publicsharedcircles #sharedcircleoftheday#sharedcircleoftheweek #sharedcircles  #sharedpubliccircle #todayspublicsharedcircle#todayssharedcircle #publiccircle #circle #circles  #awesome #awesomeness #awesomepeople#shareyourcircle #bestengagers #followers#followback #paulaawesomecircle #awesomecircles#paulateshima #topsharedcircle #topsharedcircle#myseoissocial #besocial #Circlejerk #circlejerks#socializethesocial #trust #circles #sharedcircle#followers #social #socialnetworking#topsharedcircle #communities #topsocialcircle