Saturday, February 9, 2013

#Community #Communities I think is the news, and what we watch on TV just doesn't always seem to be the same thing any more.


Rinus Bakker originally shared this post:
For you my fans, friends an followers
May the sun shine on your face
The flowers grow at your feet
Health, love joy and prosperity
be with you until eternity

♥ If you like my post, please show your friends by sharing. ♥
♥ Thank you so much for all your support! ♥
(c) Rinus Bakker Photography www.rinusbakker.nl
Add a comment...
@Robbyba originally shared this post:
#Community  #Communities   I think is the news, and what we watch on TV just doesn't always seem to be the same thing any more. So I try to follow local and international stories that seem to interest me, and then come up with my own opinion about what U really think is going on...   I try to represent all sides of the story equally so hopefully my site can be helpful to you too when you try to decide what is really going on in the crazy world too...
Might be the News
Pretty Pictures tell a story
View community