Sunday, January 13, 2013

I can't wait for #seahawks game. Tailgating breakfast includes southern grits casserole


Top photos

Tweets Top / All / People you follow

  1. 8hTiny Klout Flag82Michael Blackson ‏@MichaelBlackson
    Tomorrow I will be cheering for  & 
  2. 4hTiny Klout Flag58Havok ‏@HavokHawk
    The fact Sarah Harbaugh REALLY hates us. Makes me think Jim walks around the house yelling "God I hate those guys!". 
  3. 5hTiny Klout Flag54Nikki Jones ‏@fuzzybunny_feet
    HOW AM I GONNA SLEEP WHEN THE SEAHAWKS PLAY IN 10 HOURS AND 32 MINUTES?!?!?! 
  4. 5hTiny Klout Flag53Imelda Dulcich PR ‏@ImeldaDulcichPR
    Now I can't wait for  game. Tailgating breakfast includes southern grits casserole but we're all in for
  5. 6hTiny Klout Flag48Kristen Saban ‏@_KristenSaban
    RT for  ... Favorite for 
  6. 7hTiny Klout Flag65Jerry Brewer ‏@JerryBrewer
    New column: Can you hear Richard Sherman now? 
  7. 8hTiny Klout Flag68Prometheus Brown ‏@prometheusbrown
    looks like I'm hosting a gang of rap dudes at the crib at 10am tomorrow