Definition 6 Professional Services

<a href="http://proserve.definition6.com/"> Definition 6 Professional Services </a>
One stop for web development, hosting, and cloud migration Just ask for Jesse.

Thursday, December 13, 2012

#Russia Admits Assad Losing #US recognises #Syria's opposition as legitimate


Top photos

Tweets Top / All / People you follow

11 DecTiny Klout Flag80BBC Breaking News ‏@BBCBreaking
US recognises 's opposition as "legitimate representative" of Syrian people - President . Details soon 
47mTiny Klout Flag55Turab ‏@ijaman08
I am not waiting for a man to tell me I can't go Syria, I'm waiting to find out what Allah has decreed for me. So please do dua for me
51mTiny Klout Flag55Turab ‏@ijaman08
Please do dua for me. There is a chance I may not go Syria due to lack of seats. I am still waiting for conformation. Pleas do dua for me
1hTiny Klout Flag85david carr ‏@carr2n
'Vogue' gets stylish in Syria with reporter Arwa Damon (and this time they get it right)   tells it
1hTiny Klout Flag55Marcus Papadopoulos ‏@DrMarcusP
...the Syrian Government is still in power after nearly two years of conflict because it has large support within Syria.
2hTiny Klout Flag79سلطان سعود القاسمي ‏@SultanAlQassemi
Syria: How community leaders can help maintain law and order in a post-Assad era  by  for 
2hTiny Klout Flag78RAND Corporation ‏@RANDCorporation
Commentary: Syria's civil war has produced thousands of jihadists who will threaten the region for years to come. 
3hTiny Klout Flag67Rafif Jouejati ‏@RafifJ
If you support "human rights" without supporting women's rights, you're not a very good human rights defender. 
3hTiny Klout Flag72Jenan Moussa ‏@jenanmoussa
That awkward moment when a Syrian friend tells me: "I wish I have a suicide belt." It tells you how desperate people in  R becoming.
5hTiny Klout Flag84Reuters Top News ‏@Reuters
U.S. says Russia "waking up to reality" on Syria 
5hTiny Klout Flag84Wolf Blitzer ‏@wolfblitzer
Courageous reporting by  Damon on  continues in today during 5PM ET hour.
5hTiny Klout Flag67Lauren Wolfe ‏@Wolfe321
What upsets me is that women are literally cast out from homes (Darfur) or killed (Syria) because they've survived brutal rape.

No comments:

Flag Counter

Find all my socialmedia sites Here....

Find all my socialmedia sites Here....

Hi, Robby!

Robby Ball

Looking good! You are ready to return to the verification page and complete the process.

Go To Pinterest

Happy pinning!

©2014 Pinterest, Inc. | All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions