Sunday, July 1, 2012

I am going to be at San Diego Comic-Con who else is going?

Jennifer Bailey

7:01 PM  -  Public
I saw this trending for about one second - and I've been meaning to post about it.

I am going to be at San Diego Comic-Con who else is going?

I will likely be doing lots and lots of updates from the panels I attend.  I will also be taking pics - but don't expect your average "hey, stand here and pose in your costume" pics - that's not my thing.   
1
+42
17 comments
Add a comment...

Benedict Corpuz

4:36 PM  -    -  Public
San Diego Comic Con 2012 Sunday Programming is Up!

I think Sunday will be a relaxing day for me. The only thing I am looking forward to is the Fringe screening.

http://www.comic-con.org/cci/cci12_prog_sun.php

#sdcc #fringe
1
+2
Add a comment...
Comic-Con 2012 :: Programming Schedule »
Programming Schedule for Saturday, July 14th, at Comic-Con International 2012. Held July 12-15, (Preview Night the 11th) at the San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, California.
Add a comment...

Chris Y K Blake

6:57 PM  -  Public
I wana go to #comic-con in london but to lazy to que up for tickets
Shared from the Google+ Comic-Con stream
Add a comment...

Bridget Petrella

6:50 PM  -  
+1'd on www.aceshowbiz.com
  -  Public
San Diego Comic-Con 2012: Schedule of Selected TV and Movie Panels on Saturday »
The event's arguably most-crowded day owes it to 'Iron Man 3', 'The Hobbit', 'True Blood' and 'Glee' among others this year.